Here are forms and some instructions for common types of documents parties file with or use in cases before the Administrative Hearing Commission.  You are not required to use these forms.

Helpful Tips

The Administrative Hearing Commission allows parties to file documents by mail, by fax, by electronic filing, or in-person.

Whenever a party files anything with the Administrative Hearing Commission, the party must send a copy of it to the other side, with the exception of the petition or complaint that starts the case.

Procedural questions may be addressed to the Administrative Hearing Commission’s Legal Counsel by mail or fax, or by e-mail to